Training and Support
We hold a series of training events throughout the year to support delivery centres for smooth delivery of NLS qualifications. Attending these events are a great way for you to meet other Centres, network effectively and share your ideas about best practice.
Our range of support services include bespoke training days delivered at the centre. If you would like to apply for a bespoke training day at your college, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of the training:
- Teaching and learning approaches
- Assessment and standardisation
- Quality assurance including internal verification
- Feedback on centre devised assignments
- Learner recruitment and induction
- NLS policies and procedures
- Developing and implementing malpractice and maladministration policies
These training will broaden centre staffs’ knowledge and continuing professional development.